BCD3000 and Kontrol X1 BSOD!!! Help

Default BCD3000 and Kontrol X1 BSOD!!! Help

So here's the situation, I have Win 7 64, I have traktor pro 1.2.6 (legal), and now I have a BCD3000 and a Kontrol x1. I plugged the x1 in first, started traktor and played around with it for a bit. everything worked fine. next I installed the BCD3000 as told to by the manual. Went to Behrenger and downloaded the 64bit drivers and installed them. Started traktor and then noticed that the controller wasn't doing anything. Exited traktor, restarted it and then traktor had the preferences window come up telling me the speakers werent connected. I selected the BCD3000 WDM option and then traktor pro hangs for a second and then I get a Bluescreen crash. If anyone knows how to fix this stuff and could help me with getting everything up and running I'd appreciate it.

Also the bluescreen gives me the error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH if that helps at all

it happened when I tried to test the speakers under the device manager as well, could it be some sort of driver issue, if so how would I go about uninstalling and reinstalling (and which ones should I) the drivers

Welcome to the hell called BCD3000

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte View Post
    Welcome to the hell called BCD3000
    Seriously, I'd hope that I could at least get it to work....is there nobody who has run into this issue and found a way to fix it?

Tech Mentor

I wish I could help, currently I have a BCD3000 and X1 as my pure digital setup, but Im on a Mac. I never had issues setting them other than, once in a blue moon the sound card on the BCD stops working. Happening once at a gig about 4 hours of playing I thought I blew the speakers. Either way I would suggest trying to figure out which USB on your computer gives the most power and always connect your BCD to that and your X1 to the lower powered port.