for the beatgrid in traktor?

Default for the beatgrid in traktor?

do i need to have it mapped to a hot key? or once ive beat grid it and locked the track can i delete it?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If you delete the grid marker the the grid will go away.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If you have all of the cue points filled you can go to whichever cue point you have as the grid marker and click store. That will give you another unlabeled cue marker. Then you can set that one as the grid marker in the cue point section drop down and delete your old grid marker freeing up that numbered cue point.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If you have all of the cue points filled you can go to whichever cue point you have as the grid marker and click store. That will give you another unlabeled cue marker. Then you can set that one as the grid marker in the cue point section drop down and delete your old grid marker freeing up that numbered cue point.
    That's actually a good tip for people who like to use 8 cue points, not enough people know you can have more than 8 'cue points'

and if you have access to some, but not all of your hotcues (assuming you have a controller) then set the grid to cue point 8 (hit your grids number, hit map, then hit 8 )

how do you delete the unmarked cue points?
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    and if you have access to some, but not all of your hotcues (assuming you have a controller) then set the grid to cue point 8 (hit your grids number, hit map, then hit 8 )

how do you delete the unmarked cue points?
    without checking but from the top of my head, you physically click on the marker on the waveform, then press the little cue trashcan/delete icon

Quote Originally Posted by ibarry View Post
    without checking but from the top of my head, you physically click on the marker on the waveform, then press the little cue trashcan/delete icon
    just tried it and it works
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by ibarry View Post
    There's also the dropdown list where you can label and select your cue points.

[edit] This give you access to cue points beyond number 8, and would allow you to select cue points that potentially overlap. Personally, I've never needed more than 8 cue points, but have 9 in those instances where 1-8 are cues/loops and the 9th is set as the grid, as mentioned earlier.
    Last edited by nycjunglist; 11-04-2010 at 11:07 PM.
    AtmospHouse - Deep Tech w/tracklist & dl
    Hard House v1 - Sandro Silva - Dirty Dutch w/tracklist & dl

http://soundcloud.com/redux/ - Enjoy =)