Wow, what a night!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Wow, what a night!!

So...don't judge, but a couple friends and I decided to partake in some speedy and uplifting medications and went to the club tonight, and when we got home I was still feeling pretty good and decided to spin a little for a couple friends that came over...I've only been at it for a week, but my friends were REALLY impressed at my skill already, so I recorded a portion of my "set" and I want to post it to see if it was as good sounding as my impaired judgement told me lol

So tear me to pieces and tell me how bad or good I am for only playing with my new S4 for three days with no previous experience.

Be honest!!

Only Turbo Shandies consumed I hope?

Seriously, if it still souinds good tomorrow when you want to kill everybody I'd post it then.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

D.U.I.

DJing Under the Influence!!!!!

Like your driving ---- it was straight!!!!
    =O
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

yeah, ummm...lol its not as good as i originally thought. so im not even gonna post it. at the time while i was mixing it sounded for the most part pretty good. and like i said, my friends said it was really impressive, but they were pretty f-ed up too. Im sure anything with a beat of some sort is gold to our impaired ears lol.

kids, don't do drugs...they are bad mkay?

next time im gonna record myself while sober

oh and i talked to the local dj at this particular club, he was using some denon cdjs and serato and swore by it to be the "professional" software. said traktor was for kids, i was quite offended! said it cost him a grand to purchase...wtf??

If you've ever come out of a rave to witness mashed up people setting off car alarms simply so they can dance to them, then you'll know that in certain conditions, people will love anything. This also explains minimal techno*

*I quite like some minimal techno. It was just an easy target for a cheap joke
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

LOL!!

Classic Post!

Reminds me of the EVENING my mate and I thought the club we were at was NAFF.

We finished our sets...and went to his studio....to continue jamming.

We got there....opened our PC's and productions and got jamming.

We were LOVING it.

Sound like DOG shit the next day.

Yes...we were high!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Gotta love those turbo shandies and the pink pole dancing elephants
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Gotta love those turbo shandies and the pink pole dancing elephants
    Pink elephants lmao!!
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by natebehe View Post
    oh and i talked to the local dj at this particular club, he was using some denon cdjs and serato and swore by it to be the "professional" software. said traktor was for kids, i was quite offended! said it cost him a grand to purchase...wtf??
    You will find many people out there who are very close minded on this topic. Do you know why? Almost all of them have never tried Traktor and are unwilling to. It is the same phenomenon when old people still use their old cell phones and say they are the best because they are unable to work the latest and greatest cell phones. For me, one cannot have the word to say that statement unless he/she has used each software enough to actually state their logical reasons. I have used Torq, Traktor, SSL, Itch, Virtual DJ all pretty intensely and they all have their bonuses/weakness. But to say one is far superior and others are for kids, is very close minded.
    You really are my Ecstasy, my real life fantasy.
    I’ll never be the same, I'll tell you for sure.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast