Need help: how to make my jogs work like a cdj-1000 :)
    Tech Wizard

Default Need help: how to make my jogs work like a cdj-1000 :)

This evening ive spend trying to get the outside of my jog wheels to adjustments the tempo of my tracks (just like a cdj-1000. But i cant get it to work..

For me it would be perfect if i could make all the things happen described here: http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/07/2...our-jog-wheel/

But i simply dont know enough about midi mapping. It would be great if someone could help me and take a look at my .tks file

Thanx

Nick

Tech Wizard

I had the same problem when using one of the vestax .tks files with my vci turned out it was actual working but the rate of the pitch bend was set on the finest possible, just change it up to one of the middle settings and see how you go.

Tech Wizard

Thanx man, if i want to change that setting how is it called in Traktor?

CD Jog
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

"CD Jog" isnt mapped in my basic vestax tks file. The jogs are mapped to "deck tempo bend". But when i click on this i cant change the rate of the pitch bend....
    Is it oke if i post my .tks file so somebody can take a look at it?

Thanx

Tech Wizard

This is exactly what i need: Ean: So why not use the outside of the jog wheel to make fine up and down adjustments to the tempo. I can tell you it works quite well and after a little practice feels very natural. Here is what that assignment should look like:

When i try to map it like the image the outside of my jogs isnt reacting..

Tech Wizard

Find these parameters and the circled section is when you change the amount of pitch bend min is nearly non existent and fin not much better so try default out.

Tech Wizard

thanx man it works