Tomorrow is 8th of Nov, where is my tracking number, DJTT??
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Tomorrow is 8th of Nov, where is my tracking number, DJTT??

The only reason I pre-ordered S4 from DJTT just like most of the others, we want to support this community...

I believe everyone else who pre-ordered S4 from DJTT should get a email about the S4 status around 5 days ago.

I pre-ordered mine on 19th of Oct, so I was kinda happy when I read this part of that email".......If you placed your order between October 6th(After Order #13562) and October 24th (before order # 14444).....The remaining pre-orders will be shipped out no later than next monday, November 8th......"

So yeah, I WAS happy, but now what????

Tomorrow is the day, I AM F***ing nervous....

I have to agree. I too want to support DJTT but this is a very bad experience for the customers that were hyped to be one of the first people to own an S4. I being one of them.

DJTT is awesome, they provide a lot, but the DJTT store is not meeting the level we expected. We will pay more to support you.. please support us too.

To be honest, the store is failing. It hasn't failed completely of course and it's still possible to earn our trust again but I do believe you will lose some return customers on this. They can easily be kept with just some human communication - or better called service. We care about price yes, but service is where the store earns the customers loyalty.

The letter was very nice, still the 8th of November does seem like a stretch. If you gave us your word that you would have it before anyone else then you should strive to do that or try to make it right. I'd love a press play shirt to be honest, even some DJTT press play stickers would be nice. (helps customers and store loyalty, whilst advertising for DJTT site) But if something like that isn't possible, more communication, updates, etc. would be appreciated from a waiting customer standpoint.
    Last edited by ninesevenfive; 11-07-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ninesevenfive View Post
    I have to agree. I too want to support DJTT but this is a very bad experience for the customers that were hyped to be one of the first people to own an S4. I being one of them.

DJTT is awesome, they provide a lot, but the DJTT store is not meeting the level we expected. We will pay more to support you.. please support us too.

To be honest, the store is failing. It hasn't failed completely of course and it's still possible to earn our trust again but I do believe you will lose some return customers on this. They can easily be kept with just some human communication - or better called service. We care about price yes, but service is where the store earns the customers loyalty.

The letter was very nice, still the 8th of November does seem like a stretch. If you gave us your word that you would have it before anyone else you should strive to do that or try to make it right. I'd love a press play shirt to be honest, but even some DJTT press play stickers would be nice. (helps customers and store loyalty, whilst advertising for DJTT site) But if something like that isn't possible, more communication, updates, etc. would be appreciated from a waiting customer standpoint.
    +10.

I highly doubt I will ever order anything from DJTT again, I meant Pre-order anything........

And the "exclusive, you can't get anywhere besides pre-orering from DJTT" DVD? http://techtools.myshopify.com/produ...ol-s4-tutorial that was another reason I pre-ordered from DJTT, exclusive tips from the man who helped create the s4.

Guys, settle down please. Just contact Zach, he will be more than willing to help you out, or fill you guys in with shipping dates, info etc.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Didn't the same kind of thing happen with Dicers? I remember reading that DJTT would have limited edition coloured Dicers. They never materialised...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Can't tell with the limited edition dicers, but for the S4, they might have bumped into some logistical challenges?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

FWIW, I received my S4 from DJTT w/o issue. I placed the preorder the day it was announced, so I ended up in the first shipment. At least in my case, they used the automated UPS shipping system to send the tracking number. Sometimes that does not send notification until the package has been scanned, so if your order ships on the 8th you won't get tracking until that night. Check the card you used to make the deposit, if they've charged the balance they've likely prepared your order for shipment.

It'd be helpful if DJTT were a little more proactive with communicating status, but having worked in startups before, I'm sure they're just slammed and going through some growing pains. I was glad I supported them. I know it sucks waiting - I can't tell you how many times I refreshed the damn tracking page waiting for it to arrive. I can tell you, once you get the S4 it'll all be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Guys, settle down please. Just contact Zach, he will be more than willing to help you out, or fill you guys in with shipping dates, info etc.
    I'm not pissed about anything, it was more just me finding today, through trolling youtube for more s4 videos, a few free videos of the supposedly "exclusive" dvd and it was a wtf moment. But, I'm getting it for free in a few days so I'm good.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    The only reason I posted this thread is because I understand you guys must be busy as hell these days, AND this is exactly why I can not "JUST CONTACT ZACH"... all i want is the feedback from the people who pre-ordered S4 here as well.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast