Big advantages of VCI300 over 100
    Tech Convert

Default Big advantages of VCI300 over 100

So I have an xponent and am considering moving to the other side. I do not like the vci100 but would liek to get some more info on the 300. Aside from having its own sound card and dedicated software what are some of the other advatages?

Tech Mentor

I really dont think it has any advantages and in my opinion its a step down from the normal VCI-100. If I really want to name an advantage it would be what you mention the soundcard and thats all. This question basically comes down to, the brand selling you the product. When I was deciding on products one question I ask myself when I plan to grow as a DJ I want hardware that can allow me to do so.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Wizard

i just opted for the vci-100. if the vci-300 was more usable with other software as opposed to a controller for the itch software, i would have considered it. as is the itch software leaves alot to be desired and the vci-300 lacks alot of buttons i require.

Tech Mentor

i think the platters are also a little more sensitive / accurate...

i want to know when they will make a midi controller with pitch faders the same length as a cdj - other then that the vci-100 has pretty much everything i need.. more lights would be a bonus.. im still eagerly waiting for my ean golden vci-100