DDM4000 Issues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DDM4000 Issues

Default DDM4000 Issues

Hi,

I've been hearing nothing but good things about the behringer ddm4000 so I bought one about 3 months ago. I have loved it ever since.

Just recently, it seems that my headphones and my master out are slightly out of sync. The master out laggs behind the headphones making it very annoying when mixing with speakers.
    Right now I have reverted back to headphone djing.

Has anyone else had this issue!? Any suggestions on how I can fix it? If I do need to send it in, is behringer tech support even any good?

Thanks
    M

Tech Wizard

I have not had this problem. Try searching Google and see if you get anything else. Once thing you could try doing is reloading your software.
    You really are my Ecstasy, my real life fantasy.
    I’ll never be the same, I'll tell you for sure.

I searched google a lot before I actually posted here. Also resetting my software would change nothing. The mixer is being connected entirely through audio. The master out and headphones are both connected to my mixer.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What's your latency set at? That may be causeing a lag between what you see on your screen and what you hear coming out of the speakers.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

test it with like a ipod/cd/TT see if its the software or the mixer

Hey thanks for the reply,

It is definitely a hardware issue. I tested every channel comparing what is coming out of the headphone to what comes out of the master. Everytime, the master out is just slightly out of sync and behind what the headphone is playing. I tried factory reset on my ddm mixer settings aswell.

Tech Mentor

I think he is using the DDM as an analogue mixer and is experiencing the problem

Yes, sorry I should have been more clear. I am use the DDM as an analog mixer with traktor (using my audio 2), or serato running into channels 1 and 2

Tech Mentor

So it is 100% external mixing? I would get in touch with Behringer and see what they say. Maybe try cycling through the channel mutes and midi modes in the menu, that is a stab in the dark though.

Tech Wizard

For me, when I have the mix knob on the DDM set halfway, there is a bit of phasing going on which I guess should be expected considering it has digital components.
    Macbook, Novation Ultranova, Novation Launchpad x2, Behringer BCD3000, Allen & Heath Xone 1D x2 (I'm trying to sell these right now), Traktor Scratch Pro v1.2.7 (It's Legal)
    http://www.facebook.com/dynamicsmusic
    http://soundcloud.com/dynamicsmusic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast