Ableton Discount 25% off/free sample pack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ableton Discount 25% off/free sample pack

From KVR Audio:
    "Ableton has announced the Ableton Holiday Special. Anyone purchasing Ableton Live 7, Live 7 LE or Ableton Suite before December 31st, 2008, can save up to 25% off the normal price*. The offer is also valid on upgrades from Live LE and Live Lite.

Those who already own Ableton Live will not go empty-handed either. Ableton is giving away a free pack of beats, loops and presets called Solid Sounds"

On related note the KVR newsletter is really decent, thats how i stumbled across this, its mainly aimed at production but is still relevant to djing.

Info on signing up for the newsletter can be found here :
    http://www.kvraudio.com/news-letter.php

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    From KVR Audio:
    "Ableton has announced the Ableton Holiday Special. Anyone purchasing Ableton Live 7, Live 7 LE or Ableton Suite before December 31st, 2008, can save up to 25% off the normal price*. The offer is also valid on upgrades from Live LE and Live Lite.

Those who already own Ableton Live will not go empty-handed either. Ableton is giving away a free pack of beats, loops and presets called Solid Sounds"

On related note the KVR newsletter is really decent, thats how i stumbled across this, its mainly aimed at production but is still relevant to djing.

Info on signing up for the newsletter can be found here :
    http://www.kvraudio.com/news-letter.php
    Wee, that means that Ableton 8 is RIGHT around the corner! lolz

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Wee, that means that Ableton 8 is RIGHT around the corner! lolz
    If it was anything like the Tpro release then you might be right

Well, since they are planning this big collaboration with Serato, it would not surprise me if they would make a release just after the sales. I am very curious what they are planning though. But Serato does need this collaboration, otherwise their software/hardware is soon made redundant, as we already have a lot of nice features in Traktor Pro and it is possible to smartmix with Ableton

I just saw that I had missed the newsletter from Ableton, and got myself that sample pack! Lets see what gives.

do any of you guys have a mix made by Ableton thats available for download?...im really curious as to the capability of this program and i wanna hear what its able to do before i shell out big bones for it...Cheers!

Tech Mentor

*cough* Big announcement from Ableton in January *cough* live 8 *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Epedemic View Post
    do any of you guys have a mix made by Ableton thats available for download?...im really curious as to the capability of this program and i wanna hear what its able to do before i shell out big bones for it...Cheers!
    There might be some ableton sets in the mix section if you look around, best bet would be to check out some of the ableton live tutorials on youtube to see what it can really do.

Also grab the demo off the site and follow along with the tutorials, the only thing you cant do is save, but thats not the end of the world while you learn how it works.

And it is in my experience that if you get the discounted version, the upgrade is pretty much for free later on. So it is a good chance to get your hands on this product.

The winter Naam show should be quite interesting, we will probably all start salivating over the next round of products before many people have even had a chance to play with the last lot !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast