Best way to migrate traktor playlists to serato

Default Best way to migrate traktor playlists to serato

well, i know about itunes, but the thing is, in my traktor playlists i have songs from several different itunes playlists ie (CLUB playlist in both itunes and traktor and jay-z playlist in itunes, in traktor, all of my CLUB playlist songs from itunes are in the CLUB playlist in traktor, in addition to some songs from the Jay-z playlist). what is the best way to move all the songs in my specific traktor playlists to serato?

if there is no better way than manually making the playlists, I'd like to know.

Are you any good at Perl? I'd love to help as at some point I'm going to add Serato support to my app which tags Wav files. But... never touched SSL.

On that note, I'm not totally sure what your issue is w/ similar playlists, but couldn't you just rename them as a workaround?

well its like this, all of my music is in Itunes, but my playlists in traktor dont reflect exactly what my playlists in Itunes have in them, i.e my traktor CLUB playlist has more songs than my Itunes CLUB playlist since I added songs from multiple itunes playlists into my CLUB playlist in Traktor.

this means that I cant just go by itunes when trying to duplicate the traktor playlist in serato