Isotonik Lite... (Free!)
    Tech Mentor

Default Isotonik Lite... (Free!)

A big thanks to everyone who's supported me on my journey with Max4Live....

https://www.sugarsync.com/share/dx0n9p3t42r3h

Is a link to Isotonik Lite, it's just a little device but it adds extra functionality to the APC40 that it's crying out for and could be the start of a device if you're looking to build one for yourself...

It has three functions....

1, It firstly disables the Clip Stop buttons to allow them to be Lit when a clip is playing in the track that they correspond to, great if your working with a large set and the clip playing is outside of the red box so not immediately visible....

2, Working on the same principle if you press and hold the Track Select buttons it'll navigate first to the track and then secondly to the waveform of the clip playing within that track, if no clip is playing it'll navigate to the waveform of the clip in the highlighted slot...

3, And this is think should be standard for the APC40.... You choose the control surface and the Shift button, in fact it'll work with the Launhpad as well i think, and when pressed the Clip Launch buttons are disabled so when you press one of them it'll navigate to display the waveform of the clip chosen without launching it....

Next up in the Ableton Community shared folder will be an Octop4d Lite.....

Cheers
    D

Tech Mentor

Hi There,

Reliably informed that this will work with Live 8.2.1 and Max 5.1.7 the advantage of upgrading to the betas is a seamless initialization each time...

It should also work for the Launchpad but i haven't tested it so far as i'm out on the road, any feedback??

Been a popular one on the download so far! :-)

Cheers
    D