Kinda excited cuz.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B33SON better win this competition. Or i don't know, I'll probably do something crazy, like write a short note of dissatisfaction on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    <3 Bomes

I saw your question on the Bomes board when i was doing a little research into recording loops in Ableton Live(my latest project in the works). You know you could have just asked me

So anyway to answer that question you put on the Bomes board you can set a global variable when a button goes down, then change it back to its original value when the button goes up. With that you can check to see if the button is depressed inside of the rules of other translations by just checking the global variable.
    Yeah that's what I have now. Basically, I think Bome stops processing rules when have more than two keys held down.

Here's the scenario:

Create 4 rules: SetA, SetB, SetC, SetD and assign to the keydown of separate keys and have each set a global variable to "1". For example, press the key for SetA then ga=1, SetB then gb=1, SetC then gc=1, SetD then gd=1.

You can also add 4 more rules to set the global variables back to "0" on key up.

Now, if you open the Log Window, you'll see that after holding down the first 2 keys, if you attempt to hold down the third key, nothing happens. The other rules are not processed and the additional global variables are not set until you let up the first two keys.

This is probably kinda hard to follow, so let me know if you have questions.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post
    B33SON better win this competition. Or i don't know, I'll probably do something crazy, like write a short note of dissatisfaction on the forum.
    Hmm....excellent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12