Kinda excited cuz....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kinda excited cuz....

...I can finally switch over to Traktor Pro now that the mix comp is over. I started working on my keyboard layout last night. I wish NI had added modifiers to the Keyboard settings. I guess I'll continue to my secret Bomes Midi Translator Pro weapon.

Good news though. I'm not going to keep it a secret any longer. Once I get the Traktor Pro version done, I've decided to share the work with you guys. I've implemented my Bome's Translator Pro rules to do essentially the same thing for my keyboard. It's fantastic for loading, cuing, looping, moving all four decks. I've also been able to make it so you can operate on 2 decks simultaneously... like start/stop, loop in/out, etc. Right now I can't do that for 3 or 4 decks due to limitations in Bomes but I'm still working on a workaround.

Anyhow, I'm kinda posting this to motivate myself to due a tutorial. You know... once you say you'll do something you actually have to.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

i just watched your competition mix video, and i'm really looking forward to reading about the B33SON secret weapon.

great video by the way and you have inspired me to fire up traktor again (normally use deckdance) and try using the four decks more.

Cool! Go for it bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    i just watched your competition mix video, and i'm really looking forward to reading about the B33SON secret weapon.

great video by the way and you have inspired me to fire up traktor again (normally use deckdance) and try using the four decks more.

where did u find it? i wanna see the submissions!

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

thanks tek

and, b33son, very well done, in all regards. i just spent about 30 minutes rewinding and re-watching to try and figure everything out. it was very complex and came out sounding clean. i just wish u were mixing internally so i could see on the screen caps what, exactly, was going on..

nice tunes, and creative editing - audio and video. good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by aiden View Post
    thanks tek

and, b33son, very well done, in all regards. i just spent about 30 minutes rewinding and re-watching to try and figure everything out. it was very complex and came out sounding clean. i just wish u were mixing internally so i could see on the screen caps what, exactly, was going on..

nice tunes, and creative editing - audio and video. good luck!
    Until I get another midi controller worked out that I like, I'm stuck mixing externally.... which isn't so bad on a bad ass Xone mixer
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

<3 Bomes

I saw your question on the Bomes board when i was doing a little research into recording loops in Ableton Live(my latest project in the works). You know you could have just asked me

So anyway to answer that question you put on the Bomes board you can set a global variable when a button goes down, then change it back to its original value when the button goes up. With that you can check to see if the button is depressed inside of the rules of other translations by just checking the global variable.

Quote Originally Posted by aiden View Post
    thanks tek
    [..]
    Anytime bro'!

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post
    Until I get another midi controller worked out that I like, I'm stuck mixing externally.... which isn't so bad on a bad ass Xone mixer
    Is that a Xone:92? (Loving that one too! )

Tech Mentor

can't wait to see what you've come up with. I like the fact your sharing your tricks too, always good to share and see how other people can push your ideas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast