Traktor History, is there a way to make it save each session

Default Traktor History, is there a way to make it save each session

Is this a setting in preferences. I exported my history one time as a playlist and I have the .nml file in my documents but I cant load it. I just want something to make it so I can go into what I've played previously and just look around in it as I mix without thinking about it too much and forget what I've played more often than not . Thanks in advance

its a pain, but i export the history as an html file, then pull that into an xls spreadsheet. allows me to edit, add notes, comments, move songs around, etc. then i go back in and add my results to a new playlist.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

There's also the archive section that you can drag-n-drop into a new PL. saved my ass on occasions after doing a long set an wondering just what that bomb (or ass) track was.

where is the archive section?

Expand the Explorer list and you'll see it beneath Playlists. You should be able to drag and drop as well

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

All previous sessions are saved and date stamped.
    They can imported to Traktor playlists or exported as HTML.

I have folders dated by month and year named by Club Night and i save the playlists in the folders so i can look back at what ive played.
    Got years of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    All previous sessions are saved and date stamped.
    They can imported to Traktor playlists or exported as HTML.

I have folders dated by month and year named by Club Night and i save the playlists in the folders so i can look back at what ive played.
    Got years of them.
    Dude that's epic, I had no idea... every party I've played is in there! Awesome!

thats why my docs folder is 2gig ;p
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "