Scratch functionality in Traktor Pro
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Tech Student
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default Scratch functionality in Traktor Pro

    Hi guys, need some help here.

    I already have an Audio 4 and time control Vinyl and have just purchased Traktor Pro but there is no Scratch option on deck A and B. Is it possible to get scratch control on traktor Pro or have i just wasted 90.


    Thanks

  2. #2
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    The bad news is there is no time code control in Traktor Pro. You have to get Traktor Scratch Duo or Pro to use time code. The good news is Traktor Scratch Duo/Pro are 50% off till Dec. 31st.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  3. #3
    Tech Student
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The bad news is there is no time code control in Traktor Pro. You have to get Traktor Scratch Duo or Pro to use time code. The good news is Traktor Scratch Duo/Pro are 50% off till Dec. 31st.

    Oh damn it, i only just got it in the post today. Bad times!

    Anyone want to buy a copy of Traktor Pro 80

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_E-K View Post
    Oh damn it, i only just got it in the post today. Bad times!

    Anyone want to buy a copy of Traktor Pro 80
    you might have a 14 day opt out? might be worth giving store a call and seeing if they'll take it back/refund or swap for TSP

  5. #5
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Your best bet is to buy TSP for $300. You'll get the Audio 8 with that deal, then you can sell your Audio 4 and TPro for almost as much as the TSP cost you when the sale is over. I'm going to buy TSP while it's on sale if no other Reason than having an Audio 8 laying around is always good.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  6. #6
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to a canal in England.
    Posts
    8,957

    Default

    ^^hes right.

    Also you may have issues returning previously installed software.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru sarasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Your best bet is to buy TSP for $300. You'll get the Audio 8 with that deal, then you can sell your Audio 4 and TPro for almost as much as the TSP cost you when the sale is over. I'm going to buy TSP while it's on sale if no other Reason than having an Audio 8 laying around is always good.
    Ima thinking of doing the same.

    My first input channel of the Audio 4 is flakey!
    Dunno....but I think I fucked it up. Only getting audio via one channel.

    So yeah.....would love the 8....and for $300....that's fucking cheap.

    Will sell the TSP lisence as I have one and sell the Audio 4 with it.

    Also still have my TP lisence.....

    Need to start making my moneys back!

    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

  8. #8
    Tech Guru Fyoog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Sorry for the off original post but with Duo, I know you can't have more than two time code decks but can you have those and two virtual decks or is the functionality of decks C & D taken away all together? I'm assuming the latter is correct.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

  9. #9
    Tech Guru 3heads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Leipzig, Germany
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Your best bet is to buy TSP for $300. You'll get the Audio 8 with that deal, then you can sell your Audio 4 and TPro for almost as much as the TSP cost you when the sale is over. I'm going to buy TSP while it's on sale if no other Reason than having an Audio 8 laying around is always good.
    Woah, it's only 300 bucks in the states? It costs the same here in Euro
    Well, it's a good deal anyways (but still, I always get somewhat envious when I see the prices you guys have to pay for hardware) and I bought it just to get an Audio8 (probably not gonna use the timecode functionality).
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

  10. #10
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    6,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    Woah, it's only 300 bucks in the states? It costs the same here in Euro
    Well, it's a good deal anyways (but still, I always get somewhat envious when I see the prices you guys have to pay for hardware) and I bought it just to get an Audio8 (probably not gonna use the timecode functionality).
    you are angry with inflation? try paying $950 over here (no discounts apply).

    i was born in the wrong place

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •