Barely Used Traktor Kontrol S4 for sale :-(
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Barely Used Traktor Kontrol S4 for sale :-(

Lost my job recently, and I can't afford to keep my baby :-(

I've barely used it, obviously since it just came out 2 weeks ago, and I'm sending it with my hdj-500s as well as the guitar center 2 year warranty. Which covers everything but theft. Haven't even used the beatport card, so you still get the $10 gift card. I also have the footpedal ean highly recommends from Boss.

I'm hoping for 850, seems to be a pretty good deal and I'll ship anywhere in the states for free. Send me a pm or email me at "natebehe at oru dot edu"

Thanks guys

P.S. Paypal only! No checks or cash, just paypal!
    Last edited by natebehe; 11-12-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    Macbook 13' ~ Kontrol S4 ~ HDJ-500s ~ Traktor Pro S4

http://soundcloud.com/djnastynate87

cant you return it? say its faulty or somthing sure you can get a refund

I'm pretty sure they told me at GC since the software is specific and new that it's like opening a DVD, you can't return it once it's been open and used

Tech Guru

I'm pretty sure you could return it. I would look into it a lot more and if one person there tells you know ask to speak to a manager if he tells you no ask for a number for his district manager. It's there job to tell you no because if you return it they don't make any money. That's bullshit it about the software. If all else fails contact Native-Instruments see if they can't do something by either taking it back or at the very least informing Guitar Center that once it is returned the license is removed from the account and therefore you can't even use the S4 software.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

I'll give it a try, cause it would be alot easier and I could keep my headphones for later if I ever got enough money again. Until then my offer still stands, but Monday I'm gonna go in and try to return it.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by natebehe View Post
    I'll give it a try, cause it would be alot easier and I could keep my headphones for later if I ever got enough money again. Until then my offer still stands, but Monday I'm gonna go in and try to return it.
    Guitar Center will hit you with a 15% restocking fee no matter what. I left a voicemail on a friends phone referring him to your thread. He's been on the fence about purchasing the unit. This is a good deal. Hope you get er' sold man. Sorry to hear about the job.
    Native Instruments Kontrol S4
    Apple Macbook (OS/X 10.5)
    Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz (3MB L2 cache)
    2GB PC5300 DDR2-667

oh and i have the DVD as well, so thats thrown in there as well. so since its 25 bucks on DJTTs store, ill just add 15 bucks to the price...so 865 :-) still a pretty damn good deal imo

Man this is when I wished I lived in the States..
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

that sucks bro. def try the return first. but, if that doesn't work, thats a sick deal for anyone else! good luck, man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast