<<<**Progressive/Tech House Mix**>>>

Default <<<**Progressive/Tech House Mix**>>>

Hey guys this is just a mix I made as a promo. I had alot of fun with this. Its a little bit of mainstream mixed with some classics. I would really appretiate your comments/ feedback. If you have any suggestions or tips for me please talk! Thanks.

Tracklisting:

1. Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner Vs. Javi Mula - Sexy Animal (Fuzzy Bootleg Mix)
    2. Anna Grace - Dont Let Go (Hard Rock Sofa Mix)
    3. Third Party feat. Abigail Bailey - Rise (Main Room Mix)
    4. Spencer & Hill & Bastian Van Shield - Cantina (Spencer & Hill Mix)
    5. Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice (Zedd Remix)
    6. Chic Flowerz - Sing it back (Dima Koch Remix)
    7. Swedish House Mafia - One (Positive DJ's Mix) (DJ Solovey, Fast Foot & DJ Jim)
    8. Dance Nation - Sunshine ( HouseBrothers mix)
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

bump.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Mentor

just downloading now dude .. will burn it and have a listen tm in van and get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by kerr View Post
    just downloading now dude .. will burn it and have a listen tm in van and get back to you
    Cool dude let me know!

Tech Mentor

hey mate was cool mix and nicely done .. except for first transition? what happened? sounded like you mistimed the incoming track .. after that really smooth ..

Nice mixing - Didn't really agree with the choice of songs though, but it was an enjoyable mix nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by kerr View Post
    hey mate was cool mix and nicely done .. except for first transition? what happened? sounded like you mistimed the incoming track .. after that really smooth ..
    Thanks mate, yeah I know, somehow it just didnt wanna sync properly, by the time I had the mix smooth I was almost already into the next track. this is how we learn.

Quote Originally Posted by looneygeorge View Post
    Nice mixing - Didn't really agree with the choice of songs though, but it was an enjoyable mix nonetheless
    Thanks mate, not your type of music? Lol.. Whats your style?