Newbie here, Hello! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome Sau!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yeah, this site has become somewhat of what my myspace used to be to me haha. I just wish ean would re-stock the overlays! always something to look forward to doing from things learnt on this site. yippeee

Quote Originally Posted by timinya View Post
    yeah, this site has become somewhat of what my myspace used to be to me haha. I just wish ean would re-stock the overlays! always something to look forward to doing from things learnt on this site. yippeee
    The overlays have been restocked

Tech Mentor

I am gona jump in here and say HELLO to all as well im a Newbie here too I have been using Torq for a while with vinyl control and have been using a Akai mpd24 for my midi needs . My mate recently gave me his copy of Traktor 3 and after seeing Eans youtube videos and seeing a few people at clubs use it Im sold a Vci 100 is definatly on the cards ( im still in 2 minds about an Xponent though ) but well hello to all you guys seem on point with your stuff im glad to have found a excellent site like this.

R2D2 peace!

Hi and welcome to you too R2D2.

Xponent is not that bad as a controller, it's just that the software was not up to par when I had the chance to test it.

When it was not crashing, I actually liked the unit a lot!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

@Tekki cheers m8

I know what you mean about Torq I bought it when it first dropped in the UK I painfully tried all manner of tweaks on my laptop to get it stable ended up giving up with it after a month kept the connectiv just for production and carried on mixing just with CDjs. I had to sell my CDjs earlier this year had a break from mixing ( LOL about a month ) I wanted to learn abit of Turntablism after watching youtube vids of DMC so I dusted my Technics and had no choice but to give Torq another go . I found out they had realeased a few updates since my last painful experiance 1.07 is the latest one and to be very honest low and behold its been solid not one crash freeze or anything.

I am not to keen on the user interface, the browser is better than it was but is still not as good as others and there are these TQD files littering my collection but stable it is and I am having to use a netbook at the moment all in all i want a change and after playing with Tracktor mixing what I usually mix House ect. I think thats the way to go Im thinking Traktor pro and a VCi-100 still use my connectiv for that and maybe buy Traktor scratch or most prob Serato (as its the most minimal DVS ) for doing my Turntablism stuff

I have heard you can use the Xponent with Traktor ? anyone know how it handles ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12