Switch S4 license from 1 comp to another
    Tech Wizard

Default Switch S4 license from 1 comp to another

What is the best way to switch your license from one comp to another. After all of the issues with my PC laptop Im going Mac. How do i go about putting my s4 software on my new mac?

From what I've heard you can transfer the license twice. I might be wrong, but if I'm right you should be fine, just uninstall the software from your PC and then reinstall on your new Mac.

Try checking out the NI forums, there might be info on this over there.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You can have it installed on two computers at the same time. If your getting rid of a computer or are not going to run Traktor on it again just uninstall it and open service center. It should detect that you've uninstalled it. If there's problems you can contact NI and send a support request that's specific to registration problems.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Default worked

just to follow up. bought the mb pro installed software & registered with serial with no issues. I didnt uninstall off my hp either. oh ya im rocking out with no drops now

Tech Wizard

Default On another note

Wow Mac can handle Traktor 2914863824832748924 times better than my PC ever did. the CPU meter is stable at like 1/32 of the meter.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

That's not actually a CPU meter but a measurement of the strain on the audio engine.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x