Considering Komplete 7, where should I start?
    Tech Guru

Default Considering Komplete 7, where should I start?

Hey everyone it's that time of year and my parents are nagging at me for a christmas list. So i'm leaning towards Komplete 7. I want samples and it sounds like a massive bang for the buck. The thing is I've demoed Ni's instruments and I always feel really lost. Where would you recommend that I start my learning process. I should also tell you I have Kore 2 so to have the presets that all those instruments would make in Kore would be sick.

Also does anyone know if the Kore Kontroller can be used to control Kompletes instruments?

Tech Mentor

Komplete 7 is def the best bang for your buck. I have it. It comes with 90gbs of samples. And also has some nice kontakt instruments that were added as a sweet bonus.

You get some great effects as well. Traktor 12, and a good amount of kore effects, not to mention the finger.

Reaktor is a beast.

Get it

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah why not try the Komplete Player. Its free and includes Kontakt 4 Player which is very nice indeed.

Try before you buy etc...

George Duke Soul Treasures... Oh yeah !!!

Tech Guru

Man parents are so annoying, always trying to give you stuff. I mean c'mon :P I'm just kiddin. I hear good things about Kontrol 7 but I haven't used it personally. I agree with Karlos, try before you buy.