New Homeland Security Board Game + Don't Touch My Junk Hustle

Default New Homeland Security Board Game + Don't Touch My Junk Hustle

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hooray for the police state...you know not to get too political but it's interesting that the people that want "small" government in the USA are actually the driving force behind the expansion of the government's power. Oh well, I'm sure there's a lobby driving the homeland security laws getting more invasive...

Tech Wizard

The catholic church should release the same game, ages 4 and up. (sorry I had too)
    2x CDJ 900 | DJM 900 Nexus | TSP2 | 2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.2Ghz | KRK RP6 | Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkII

i work for tsa and just gotta say the "new" stuff really isnt new. the patdown is the same as it always was the only difference is the phrasing of what we have to say before hand, there is no cavity search and that new machine isnt from some big brother lobby it really is the result of: real response to a real problem. no one at the airport enjoys doing this shit. expeirence talks volumes and from experience before that machine there was a huge gap in security.

oh and not everyone who works at security is some ignorant shit head right winger. the stereotypes and sensationalism are getting tiring

I want "small" gvt and absolutely abhor this breach of freedom.
    Nevertheless, I feel pretty bad for TSA employees who are mandated to follow the policy. Also, I saw the high-res scanners while in Iraq in 2004....and yes, they are very revealing.
    This is obviously not a permanent solution and policy should begin to target more effectively potential terrorists. Hopefully a better technological solution develops in a very emerging market. This is not a right/left issue.