Dicer + Traktor Issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What version of Traktor are you using? If you don't have any other controllers try using the big import button in the bottom to load your mapping. If you do have other controllers this will wipe out there mapping so make sure you do a backup.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

I'm using Traktor Scratch Pro 1.2.4.

I tried your suggestion to use the big Import button at the bottom of the config window but it did not work. It loaded the effects units properly as well as the effects that should be loaded in each slot. Once I actually went to use the Dicers they started doing the same thing I described earlier. Also, using the big Import button made Traktor not want to use my timecodes (it still showed the timecode signal display however) and I had to use the setup wizard to reset Traktor back to timecode mode.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, does anyone know why Traktor would start dropping audio for about a half sec every ~30-45 seconds after installing graphics drivers on my laptop?

have no fear ive solved the problem!
    (make sure youre using 2.7)

ok, its facepalmingly simple.

go to controller manager and 'export' ALL of your mappings (in other words, back up your .tsi s)

then hit import (the big button in the lower left)

find the djtt mapping

uncheck GUI (i dont think you need it. i used it and now i have to fix my gui :[ also, if this dosnt happen automatically, go to your preferences and make it soy you have 4fx panels)

now that thats imported, go to the manager again. all your old maps should be gone, but you will have (i think) 3 new ones. go to each and set the in and out ports to the dicer

now, go to 'add' then 'import' and bring back all of your old stuff.

enjoy

side note: i only gave this one shot myself, and i did it slightly differently. im not liable or responsible for any mistakes and losses (i.e. your GUI). also, should anything get messed up, im sorry but it should be fixable.

personally im going to tack my personal mapping to this one (im going to make one of the loop buttons become a shift key that activates my map. its simple, but i have to redo all the mapping as i messed it up the other day) my map will allow 8 cuepoints. a pause/ play button. sync. load. and an independent a/c and b/d switch for each controller allowing 4 deck usage. also one of the buttons cycles through your layouts, so if you have a 2 deck and a 4 deck mapping you can utilize the 4 deck mapping and still switch back to 2 decks without touching your computer.

oh and ill be posting it on the boards with an explanation once its done!
    Last edited by theory28; 11-22-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

goddamit. upon more usage it appears i have some buttons that arnt playing nice. i dont know what exactly is causing it though
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

ok, the problem with my buttons was because there was some stuff in my total control mapping that was conflicting with other stuff.

alls good now as far as i can tell

however while figuring this out i accidentally deleted the keboard map *sigh*

well, its about time i made my own... the normal one wasnt working well for what i need

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12