DIY Controler Plans [New Member]

Default DIY Controler Plans [New Member]

Hey guys Nice forum you have here, it's a great to see like minded DIY'ers.

I was poking around in old posts and saw this post I picked up a teensy++ a few months back to use with my Ps3, however dev boards are no longer needed to accomplish linux on the Ps3. I would love to see what can be done with this board a project box and some arcade buttons because at the moment I have all 3 just sitting collecting dust. If any of you guys could point me in the right direction to make a midifighter type device with the components I already have I would be great full. I also have in my box of spare parts 2 gravis usb gamepads and a Logitech usb gamepad with analog sticks. For the most part I would like to be able to get hotcue buttons/sampler, & a MF type device for FX in Traktor Pro with all these leftover bits but I am still on the n00b side of the midi controller scale and could use all the help I can get.
    Home -|- EvE -|- Twitter -|- Last.Fm -|- Reference

it was me who originally posted that thread about the teensyduino - I don't think anyone has actually confirmed that it works with the software I suggested... why not give it a go and report back?

edit: wow, 500 posts lol