10 Minute Dubstep Mix (Youtube)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow 10 Minute Dubstep Mix (Youtube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTpp8kZU0qU

Please check it out if you have a minute (or ten )
    I'm really looking for feedback to improve and get any idea of what other people think of my mixes so please comment or reply if you have any criticism or tips or even even you think I just deserve a nice "Well done "

*It's done on Traktor Scratch Pro with a Xone 4D so if anyone has questions on the gear or even just wants to see it in action (I remember I was scoured the internet to find videos of the 4D before I bought it)

Anyway thanks in advance
    Keep safe,
    Kieran

F-F-F-F-F-FILTHY

clean set up though
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Ha thanks dude!

Yeah it's a dream man, need 1200's though cause those stantons are driving me around the deep end! No torque at all!

Default New Mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubSoDoZ9Yg0

Yeah so I put an new mix up on youtube (feat. me in my pj's ) a few days ago, do feel free to check it out and comment and all that jazz

Also, check out my soundcloud for downloads and more of all that jazz
    http://soundcloud.com/kieran-craddock

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Pretty good mix given the excuses you listed man. Gotta ask though, how did you go about making the edit of So Vexed?
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

now waiting longer mix... It would be nice read book and listen this same time... Great work I usually don't like too much dubstep but this hit my radar...

Nice camera angle dude. I like videos where you can actually see the mixer.

Dude how come you have the worlds most expensive mixer and the worlds cheapest turntables?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Pretty good mix given the excuses you listed man. Gotta ask though, how did you go about making the edit of So Vexed?
    Thanks for the comment Citizen!
    Well it was pretty easy dude all I did was, I took the Crissy Criss version of so vexed, cut out his vocal bit, then lay in mine. I did this in ableton but you could do it in any audio editing program. In regards to the voice , all it is is a mac preset for text to speech which I just added a few effects to etc.

Pretty simple but it's a bit of fun to have a personal edit too, makes you seem real pro. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Yarsky View Post
    now waiting longer mix... It would be nice read book and listen this same time... Great work I usually don't like too much dubstep but this hit my radar...
    To read a book to? haha I've heard people come up with a lot of things they would do to dubstep but that's the best so far! ha

Also, it's amazing to hear that I was able to attract you a bit towards dubstep, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :P Ah no it's always good to see people spread there taste in music so I'm honored to have helped you do that even slightly!

As for a longer mix , well I will definitely do one as soon as I can but christmas a news coming it won't be for a bit! Subscribe to me on youtube or follow me on soundcloud to hear any of my stuff, but I will make sure to post it here again just as a heads up!

Again thanks for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    Nice camera angle dude. I like videos where you can actually see the mixer.

Dude how come you have the worlds most expensive mixer and the worlds cheapest turntables?
    Yeah, I'm same, I prefer to see what the dj is doing in a mix, it's how you can learn how they work!

But yeah I know odd pairing with the Stantons and the 4D. ha
    It's all because I wasn't sure how I wanted to move forward with djing, I wasn't sure if I want lean more towards controllerism, or towards a more traditional vinyl or cd set up. I saved everything had to get the 4d because it enabled me to do both! However then I was broke but still really wanted to give vinyls a shot, so I ended up buying the stantons of my cousin for next to nothing just to start off on. The problem is, although I don't have them for that long at all, I feel I've already out grown them so I'm craving some 1200's (RIP) , especially before their price booms and them become a collectors item!

Anyway thanks a million for the comment, its always good to get feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast