Check out my new ep out today!!!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Tech Mentor Discob81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bristol UK
    Posts
    228

    Exclamation Check out my new ep out today!!!


    This is a short promo mix of the 4 tracks featured on Plastiq Records new release

    Kereni - Radar

    The EP has remixes from

    88uw
    Tosi
    El Diablo
    http://www.plastiq-rec.com/

    https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...l/308244/Radar

    Peace & Techno

  2. #2
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Good stuff mate. In the crate!
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  3. #3

  4. #4
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Don't thank me just yet. I'm not buying anything until after Beatport does there little 100 track giveaway and you probably won't get paid for that.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    20Hz - 60Hz
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Diggin' the track, I very rarely spin any house but I might have to throw this into the crate for general listening.

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Don't thank me just yet. I'm not buying anything until after Beatport does there little 100 track giveaway and you probably won't get paid for that.
    100 track giveaway!? Tell me more.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor Discob81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bristol UK
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Diggin' the track, I very rarely spin any house but I might have to throw this into the crate for general listening.



    100 track giveaway!? Tell me more.
    http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item/...or-kontrol-s4/

  8. #8
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Shhhhhhhhh, the more people that know the less of a chance I have. J/K You have to add at least 10 tracks to your crate to be entered, tracks that are already in there don't count and you can win up to 100 tracks along with an S4. Since I already have an S4 I'm hatching a plan to do something really special with it so in the off chance that I win you guys need to get ready!
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  9. #9
    Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    20Hz - 60Hz
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Shhhhhhhhh, the more people that know the less of a chance I have. J/K You have to add at least 10 tracks to your crate to be entered, tracks that are already in there don't count and you can win up to 100 tracks along with an S4. Since I already have an S4 I'm hatching a plan to do something really special with it so in the off chance that I win you guys need to get ready!
    Ahh yes, that thing. Will have to throw some tracks into my hold bin then...
    Just spent about 30$ on beatport earlier today lol.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •