My Setlist @ The Little Cave for Club Shadowplay - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Oh b3nz0n8, you mentioned something about DM remixes? I have tons of them, some stuff that was never released, rare remixes, peel sessions. I have a mega mix somewhere on the net.
    Thanks JesC...

I'll jump on the web this weekend and try to find the mega mix. There have been a few DM remixes that that bring it all back for me. Very good stuff.
    I'll see what I can find and put some things together when work slows down.

Thanks for the heads up...looking forward to seeing what else is out there.

here are the dm mega mixes

http://www.dmremix.be/Remixers/DJJesc.htm
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Wooot!! Thanks JesC! In the cue and on the d/l right away.

You guys are making it very hard to sleep and I have to be Mr. Anderson for another 4 days.

Gonna be a loooong weeek. lol. Thanks JesC. I'm on the D.M. remix hunt!

Psy version: Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Wrecked Machines Remix - Xikau Edit)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Psy version: Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Wrecked Machines Remix - Xikau Edit)
    Ohhhh...Snap!

Tech Mentor

Hey, if youre over 21, come out on a sunday night! Heck come and do a set!
    Thanks Jesc, Im just a little over 21 my Friend Ive been at this for some time now mostly doing mobile gigs and corporate events now, but your set brought back some good memories. Ill definitely try and make it down for few drinks at least ! I guess some people don't realize how much of an affinity we have for the classics in LA.

Hey Jes...a couple things:

1) Fugazi. Waiting Room. How old are you? Fugazi is almost the original emo...I've always loved them.

2) Do you mix these songs at a certain tempo or is it a lot of cutting and fading? I'm not sure how these blend together other than in some sort of GirlTalk mashup.

Beware: I am NOT knocking or questioning skills or anything...just trying to get a feel of how that night would have progressed is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Unknown View Post
    Thanks Jesc, Im just a little over 21 my Friend Ive been at this for some time now mostly doing mobile gigs and corporate events now, but your set brought back some good memories. Ill definitely try and make it down for few drinks at least ! I guess some people don't realize how much of an affinity we have for the classics in LA.
    Cool man give me a heads up when you want to roll down and shoot the sh!t. A couple of DJTT cats from L.A. comeout every now and then, but Ill be honest, its a pain if you have to be up early the next day for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Hey Jes...a couple things:

1) Fugazi. Waiting Room. How old are you? Fugazi is almost the original emo...I've always loved them.

2) Do you mix these songs at a certain tempo or is it a lot of cutting and fading? I'm not sure how these blend together other than in some sort of GirlTalk mashup.

Beware: I am NOT knocking or questioning skills or anything...just trying to get a feel of how that night would have progressed is all.
    Chilly, I know you mean no disrespect. The Punk Rock and Ska, I fade out...I will never mix that music out of respect. Plus is was the opening set, 45 min. Also the last thing I want to do is piss off some Punk Rocker or Sharp cuz I killed their favorite Specials or Misfits song. Everything else is beatmatched. BTW im 29 but I have been around music since I was 3 and I was lucky to be exposed to different music by bands, DJ's and music collectors that I know.

L.A. is a melting pot for music, not to long ago I was lucky to hear a set from a awesome dj that only mixes Spanish Electro, think Ladytron meets Miss Kitten remixed by Felix Da Housecat (During Party Monster Era) WOW!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Nice mix bro...my kind of night. Foooo realsies

L.A. is a melting pot for music, not to long ago I was lucky to hear a set from a awesome dj that only mixes Spanish Electro, think Ladytron meets Miss Kitten remixed by Felix Da Housecat (During Party Monster Era) WOW!
    This i would LOVE to hear!!!

Cooll set list. Its really not my cup of tea but i am in complete envy of the musical freedom you are allowed!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234