Vci-100 left cue button not working!
    Tech Student

Default Vci-100 left cue button not working!

Hey guys,
    I recently put the newest mapping onto traktor for my vci-100, I haven't put the new firmware on yet. It was really glitchy so I changed it back to the old mapping and my cue button stopping working so I had to map it to my slice button, the cue led still works as when I press slice it lights up. I hadn't moved it around or anything so I don't know how it could've happened.
    Any help would be appreciated or any places in Australia I could get it looked at, more specifically Melbourne.

Cheers
    Kenny

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Did you double check the mapping you changed to and make sure it was still set up right? I've had some things in mappings that seemed to switch some parameters on it's own.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

yeah I loaded it heaps of times, checked the mapping and even when I change it to juggle mode it still didn't respond. checked it on a midi monitor and just no output.

To be honest I think you already answered your own question, you need to update the firmware. If that's not an option then the capabilities of the DJTT mapping will be severely limited, you're probably better off with the stock vestax mapping until you have 1.4 FW.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES