Faderfox DX2's opinion

Default Faderfox DX2's opinion

Ok so with the release of the generation 3 faderfox's they have dropped the price of the 2Gen's too 100EUR, Do these come with Traktor mappings and how reliable are they? Could i last an entire setlist using just these two controllers?

I also see they can be battery powered, how long do these last?
    Last edited by Cook; 11-30-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

They are built like friggin tanks.. 100 euro seems almost too good think I might pick up one for myself if the shipping is not too pricy (or import duty).

i'll replace my BCR2k with a LDM2

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Faderfox DX2 was my first midi controller and i cannot even find the words to say how please i was with it.

People talk about the price and the size. But they are simply awesome, powerful controllers that fit in a booth or your setup really easily.

Batteries lasted me for months and i was using mine 4 nites a week.

Absolutely bombproof.

I dont use my DX2 anymore and i though i would sell it but then Mathias went and reduced the price on the last stock of the DX2.

They were on eBay for £150 but i think u can get em for £80 from Faderfox while stocks last.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Actaully a lil less than 80 sterling .. just got a quote to asia, 86 euro ex VAT + shipping

...import duty and VAT on the unit + shipping here though will bring it up to and over the v3 crazy customs grrrrrr

I've never even actually held one of these in my hands but they're like the holy grail to me -- I'd hate to try to add up all the time I've actually spent drooling over photos of these. I might have snapped one of these up if the new prices were good in the states but it would have been about double that to get it here -- not quite as expensive as one of the 3s but still a lot more than a used one on ebay. Of course now I like the layout of the 3s a lot better.

Are these things plug and play friendly? What would I need if I wanted a 2 deck + 1 mixer set up only using faderfox products?