NI Audio Kontrol 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Island, Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Vinnie View Post
    Did you map the AK1 using Traktor itself, or with the AK1 mapping software? I'm trying to figure out how to map it with Traktor PRO at the moment, but it's not really working..
    Maybe Native Instruments must make a patch in the AK software for use it with Traktor Pro...

ordering one of these next week to go with a vci100 - Can't wait!!!
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Quote Originally Posted by LastOne View Post
    It's the same i used before the arrival of the VCI-100, now I'm trying to use the two devices simultaneously in order to leave browse functions and headphones volume off the vci, how do you see this?
    I think that if you don't need multiple outputs for a mixer the AK1 isn't a good soundcard, it is too expensive and the 192 kHz aren't so useful. now i use this soundcard with a 2 channels gemini mixer and an akai mpd24 controlling traktor (I usually use the mpd with ableton). but i think that I'll sell everything and I will switch to a total digital setup with an echo audiofire 2 (maybe used) for a strong output and the headphones out, an akai acp 40 (for both traktor and ableton, maybe routing the first into the second) and a DJ Tech Kontrol One for additional Traktor control... please tell me your opinions about this setup..

bye

Tech Mentor

ive been really happy with it. i havnt had much time to work with it though. life is crazy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12