swedish House Mafia Documentary ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Lmao this is a great thread so far ... however I did find the DVD on Amazon but is $90.00 US currency but is a book collectors edition with all other crap from Swedish house Mafia that I don't want lol just want the documentary
    .. I saw the download on some torrent sites but don't know what torrent site to use ..

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    IKEA.

The real swedish house mafia.
    Just hit the floor in uncontrolable laughter.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Tech Mentor

have you heard about they're new STEAMINGLY HUGE,LONG and super PHAT follow up to one........

its gonna be called NUMBER TWO!!!

Tech Mentor

no offence intended though.

each to there own

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    IKEA.
    my first thought also... what are they? probably not worth two shits, let alone a documentary. sweden calling? gimme a fuckin' break.

Tech Wizard

As mainstreamish and pop'ish as they are... they move the masses. Can't hate for what they can do, even if you dislike their style.

They get it done. Personally I've always liked Laidback Luke and he's more pseudo SHM. Again, its music. No one person is right or wrong for what they do. We'd all love to be in their seats if we could be at one point in our lives. If you deny it, you're lying to yourself.
    MBP & a i5-2500k/asus p8p67 pro/8gb (1600mhz)ram/ Win7 x64 - Kontrol S4 - KRK 5s

I actually quite like them. They dont try to act cool and stand there mixing the entire song. They put the song on and party for 5 minutes, mix in the next and then go nuts again. Its one hell of a show to see them live.

And mainstream or not, they have made some awesome songs (except One, it sucks)!

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post

You played it right?
    no. but my dj friend, with whom i do my weekly residency and some other parties, spun the Congorock Remix.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Apparently the documentary is like a dance Spinal Tap. But real. So probably worth a watch.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    Apparently the documentary is like a dance Spinal Tap. But real. So probably worth a watch.
    Yeah i can see that being funny. Especially if they are being serious about.
    Nothing better than twats taking themselves too seriously although it also makes me angry !!!

If it makes it too YouTube ill have look, otherwise i doubt ill ever see it.

Oh and true:
    Girl "will you play Swedish House Mafia"
    Me "This is S.H.M"
    Girl "no not this shit, i want S.H.M, that one, you know"
    Me "One"
    Girl "yes that., play that"
    Me "thats what this is listen for the chorus"

Chorus comes in and she goes "Yeah this one" and runs to the dancefloor.

What scares me is that at some point that girl will probably have children and then so it continues that the world is populated with more idiots !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast