Love the usb connection

Default Love the usb connection

I'm new to traktor so i don't know if this is the same with the audio 8, kontrol x1, But i just tried to pull out the usb connection of my s4 when playing, of course no sound, but with total amazement:eek: when i plugged it back in it just continued to play. I couldn't do this with my denon 4500's and 3700's and virtual dj had to start up the whole software and hardware again.

Hope this will work when you hook up some cd, turntables etc when the time code upgrade is there especially with my 3700's. Would be a nice club feature take your s4 plug it in their mixer start playing, taking over the other dj and then just plug the cdj's or whatever they used before you in the s4 and continue playing with it. next dj unplug cdj's but continue playing with your s4 and they can take over with the cdj's and the clubmixer.

Hope this make sense and maybe with traktor it works already like this, but for me it's a eyeopener.

Thomas

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

it's called hotplugging :P

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    it's called hotplugging :P
    ^ what he said.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

sebastiannz

yeah cool feature. also like how you can unplug the power and it runs off laptop.

I tell you what is good. How tight the connection is. On my X1 it's so loose you can wiggle the cable and it will disconnect the X1. On the S4 it takes a good tug to pull the cable out.