Pitch faders on vci-100
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pitch faders on vci-100

Im using the djtt latest map on firmwar 1.4 on my vci, and is it just me or the pitch faders when ya move them they dont go all the way up or down on traktor? they move a fraction of the way up or down, how can i set this so they go the full length like they should do?
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Dont think you can without making them useless with regards to accuracy. There is that much allowed on teh screen to allow for use of the sync button i think.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

it's a feature of the firmware, the accuracy depends on the range being a fraction of the displayed one in traktor. As standard I think the actual movement of the fader equates to 8 or 10% which is the normal range on a turntable, you can change the settings and lose accuracy or just use your mouse to go further then fine tune with the fader.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

also, another thing is how do i turn on and off the effects on each deck? i can contril them just cant figure out what i press to actually activate them or turn them off?
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

select the FX bank with the control FX button, then hold route FX. The 4 FX buttons light up with whichever deck is active for that bank and you can change that by pressing the buttons.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

when i hold the route fx button down nothing is happening??

what happens when you press the buttons?

when i press the control fx it switches between 1, 2 then loop control as it should then when i press the route fx nothing is happening, whats suppose to light up?

ive sussed it, u hold the route fx button down and then press the A button or REVERB button and that turns fx 1 on and do the same pressing B or FILTER LFO and that turns fx 2 on

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    ive sussed it, u hold the route fx button down and then press the A button or REVERB button and that turns fx 1 on and do the same pressing B or FILTER LFO and that turns fx 2 on
    That's not how it works on mine...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast