Hey Everyone,

Check it out. It's a glimpse of what you will hear me play on 12.16.10 when we have special guest DJ - Galen of Dirtybird Records and Sunset!

Track List
01 La Milonga (Carlo Lio Remix) - Jenn
02 Take Me To Space (Original Mix) - David Herrero
03 Scappiano (Carlo Lio & The Junkies Remix) - Nice7
04 Sata (Original Club Mix) - Oscar L. & Sr. Markus
05 One Night in Havana (Original Mix) - Gonzalo
06 Vuela Paloma (Original Club Mix) - Lissast & Voltaxx
07 Brasil (Leventina 2010 Re-Animation) - Chris Reece
08 Burner King - Santos
09 Calypso Soul (Edu Imbernon Vocal Soul Mix) - Pet Soul B-oys,Coyu & Alessio Mereu

DECEMBER 16TH, 2010

We Are Party Pushers presents
Holiday House Party with

Special Guest DJ
GALEN (Sunset, Dirtybird)

Resident DJs
Shane Fontane
Loris Lamarque

Lights by
Joel Bouyea!

Ladies FREE before 11PM
$3 beers 9-11PM

21+w/ID
9PM-2AM

$10 door // $6 if you RSVP on Facebook
To RSVP, simply click "I'm Attending" and ask for We Are Party Pushers Guest List when you arrive.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 14&index=1

Club 101
815 W. Francisco Blvd.
San Rafael, CA 94901

YouTube Promo Video

Blog
http://wearepartypushers.com/2010/11/20 ... dirtybird/

Facebook Page
http://fb.wearepartypushers.com

DJ Galen
Founder of the SUNSET parties and Pacific Sound System back in 1994 his legendary outdoor house parties are still strong 16 years later! And the sick San Francisco based but world wide respected label Dirtybird says “I can safely say that every single original dirtybird artist was highly influenced by Galen’s silky smooth DJ style and amazing events before they even made their very first house tracks.”

Shane Fontane
Shane Fontane produces and DJs dance music. His most recent single “My Drugs Are Better” is signed to globally respected NYC house record label Nervous Records and features a remix by the hottest Brazilian DJ around – Marcos Carnaval. Earlier in 2010 Scott Kirkland of Crystal Method said “Great release! Will drop this ASAP.” about the Just Banks breaks release “Drty” featuring vocals by Shane Fontane.

Loris Lamarque
is a student specializing in music production/audio technology and is the founder of Nasty Bang Bang. 2011 will be a big year for this artist as he will release some massive tunes including collaborations with his fellow brothers, Doubi and DJ Durak

Joel Bouyea!
Joel Bouyea owns and operates light and sound company Jazzy Joel Productions. He recently staged lights at The Catlyst in Santa Cruz when world famous DJs Benny Bennassi, John Beaver, RJD2 and Rusko played to 1,500+ dance music fans. He has donated his time and services to consult and co-produce the AHO 5th Anniversary Youth Concert Fundraiser held at Fairfax Pavilion.

Club 101
The only club in Marin, this 287 capacity venue has a thumpin' sound system with 2 dual 18" subs and rockin quad 12" loud speakers that will pump your dance floor madness. In addition, Joel has recently cleaned up the lighting grid and will be rocking his scanners, truss etc to make the party even sicker. With an outdoor patio for smoking and a large bar for drinking, this club is minutes off Highway 101 just 15 min north of San Francisco.