s4 2nd batch out yet ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question s4 2nd batch out yet ?

Hi there peeps

i have ordered my s4 tru DTT store and was wondering if it is in stock yet
    if not how long till the next batch arrives and how long does it take to get it shipped to NY

this might not be the perfect place for this kind of posts but its the only one i have figured :P

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Best bet is to contact the store directly.

http://techtools.myshopify.com/pages/Contact
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

thanks a heap mate !
    i was pretty sure the forum wasnt the right place but since my order have toke 1 week so far i simply lost patience :P

Quote Originally Posted by Saoudi View Post
    thanks a heap mate !
    i was pretty sure the forum wasnt the right place but since my order have toke 1 week so far i simply lost patience :P
    i feel your pain, ive been be waiting a bit longer than a week

i ordered my S4 on the 11th nov and its only been processed by Irish customs today. left the USA on the 3rd dec. hoping to have it in a couple of days.
    oh and thats express shipping too lol

but i did order with flight case, so my order may of been held up due to the shortage of flight cases.

in the end DJTT had to ship the S4 on its own and refund me the money for the case as they apperntly wont be back in stock till february.

hope you are enjoying it now mate
    mine arrives in two more days weee ! :P
    yeah it toke alot of time was having a hard time with the payment options xD
    but Zachdero totally rocked and helped me out

let me know how you are enjoying ur new toy

oh yeah... got mine before xmas

love it like a fat kid loves cake

i was having MAYJOR issues with it at first.

it was doing some MAYJOR CPU spiking, it would run great for about 30 mins then the CPU would sky rocket up and everything would distort for about 2 mins and the would be fine again for about 10 more mins, this just kept happening and was making me sooooooooooooooo fustrated as i did everything every website forum told me to do and all the reccomtations NI said. and nothing worked at all...

i was going mad, i think i almost literaly cried once haha

but i got it sorted now...

DONT BELIEVE NI (or any off the MAC boys) when they say its your PC
    (unless ya system is below requiments)

the problem is the sound card drivers...

and disabling your PC may not help you and you shouldnt have to do so much disabling anyways...

im using a seperate sound card, so if you a PC user and having trouble. just use a different sound card,

i barely use more than 10% CPU now.

hopefully i wont have to use an external sound card for too long and they fix the drivers as buying the S4 was ment to be the all in one solution.

ps. i can even browse the net while running the S4 without any issues at all now.

oh and apart from the windows driver issue. its flawless
    (for me at least)

well my MAYJOR (with a spanish accent) problem would be my pc laptop and dekstop
    my laptop is a mega fail thanks goes to vista and my dekstop is really poor and lacks hardware
    so combining this with the s4 sound card issues am def. going to cry like a fat boy dropping his cake *loves the expression* :P

speaking of that i received mine yesterday i was so happy unfortunately i couldn't enjoy it (because of my MAYJOR problem) since the desktop running win7 with a 1gb ram really sucked and i didnt have enough time to install a fresh lite copy of xp just for testing purpose so guess i will wait until i can get my ultimate desktop config ^^
    thinking of an i7 with 4gb in a mini case instead of a laptop could you recommend any compatible sound cards ? thanks in advance mate
    What Do You Call a Half Angel Half Devil ? ... a DJ !

Software: Traktor S4, Ableton Live 8, Windows 7
    Hardware: Traktor Kontrol S4, HDJ1000,PC i7 4gb ram, WD external 1tb, Akai APC 40 (soon), 2x Technics SL-1210M5G

yeah vista sucks ass. im also using vista
    but i have 4gig ram.

if you have the cash now, you might get a good deal in the sales.

hope you dont have to wait until you get an ideal pc/mac setup to run the S4...

yeah so imagine that with system erros with heating and mother board problems ! xD
    i have updated my rams to 4gb but its still slow as a dying turtle

i have already ordered the desktop config i've got in my mind should receive it in a day or two cause i really couldnt wait anymore yet its only my first day ! xD

man that device is the devil am already addicted and cant wait till my working hours are done ... i might even request a time-off ! xD
    What Do You Call a Half Angel Half Devil ? ... a DJ !

Software: Traktor S4, Ableton Live 8, Windows 7
    Hardware: Traktor Kontrol S4, HDJ1000,PC i7 4gb ram, WD external 1tb, Akai APC 40 (soon), 2x Technics SL-1210M5G

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

More RAM will not help the performance of a badly setup PC. It will just make it do things badly, quicker.

Believe it or not, your choice... some pcs are just not configured to run real time audio and people can cry all they like about NI and Traktor but until you make the laptop run better you can play around with ram and drivers till the cows come home.

I just dont understand why people can be so naive and bloody minded.
    If something is interfering with your audio quality then suspend it and ask your self "why was it there in the first place"... cus you can be sure NI didnt put it there.

Many many PCs run S4 perfectly. No need to get a Mac. Just get a PC thats made for the job.:eek:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast