Trigger Finger for Traktor Pro v1

Default Trigger Finger for Traktor Pro v1

play/pause, loop in, loop out, cue jumps (A+B)
    eq (hi mid lo + filter) on the knobs
    pitch for selected deck, deck volume (A+B), and xfade on the four faders.

Make sure you load preset 16 before trying this map. hit "Memory Recall" and then hit pad P16.

suggestions, comments, criticism welcome, this is easily adaptable for decks C+D if you change the deck assignment after importing.

Diagram (butchered by the forum sw but whatever):
    Last edited by gelstudios; 12-09-2008 at 10:33 AM.

THANK YOU !!!

I think its a great beginner template ... I plan on personalizing it at some point but its great for "get up and go" ease of use.

Personal Critique:

Instead of decks control pads being side-by-side I would much rather have them set up one set of eight above the other to correspond with the knobs.

Also i'd love to see some intergration of the FX with the trigger finger. Maybe another page with the pads and or knobs being assigned.

Again - Overall this template = WIN.

And I thank you again

all the best

~ meta
    Last edited by metaverse; 08-29-2009 at 02:03 PM.
    All we ever have is now ...

Tech Student

Okay so how do i use this file to program trigger finger? i'm now to midi mapping...

Tech Student

I agree this map is win. However, the problem is to correspond the damn mapping for the trigger finger signals to correspond with traktor's new mappings. hm.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but if anyone is looking for a more advanced trigger finger mapping (for using the trigger finger along with other controllers), I posted one here http://traktorfreaks.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=98 .. the pdf file explains each function, it has a performance layer and a track preparation layer, and the performance layer has several effects combos programmed to the knobs. It also gives you basic control over decks C+D. It's really fun to play with though I'm still tweaking the effects combos. But it's not usable if the trigger finger is your only controller -- the mapping kind of assumes you already have control over basic functions like play, pause, and decks A+B. Alongside my VCI-100 though it rocks