Hey Whats up guys? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Freelance gynecologist ain't too bad either.
    Erm dunno man, think that'd probably put me off you know what i'm sayin
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nerve View Post
    Pay someone a few bucks to do this.
    It would probably take more than a few bucks!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

work ... then probably record ... we'll see

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Filterkat

preparing 3 sets, one for a gig, 2 are demo's for a club night i want to get in... plus working out all the "paperwork" and figures for my own club night im starting... also, reviewing and mastering some tracks for my label if i get the time... need to contact sponsors to sponsor my event... plus im waiting on a verry important package in the mail which should arrive either today or tomoro... somewhere between all that, need to find time to take a shower and eat... fuckin STRESSSSSSSSS

havent had any me-time for about 2 weeks now. i havent even touched any of the songs ive been working on for my EP... and the EP is meant to be released late next febuary... hmmm... not gonna happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Filterkat View Post
    preparing 3 sets, one for a gig, 2 are demo's for a club night i want to get in... plus working out all the "paperwork" and figures for my own club night im starting... also, reviewing and mastering some tracks for my label if i get the time... need to contact sponsors to sponsor my event... plus im waiting on a verry important package in the mail which should arrive either today or tomoro... somewhere between all that, need to find time to take a shower and eat... fuckin STRESSSSSSSSS

havent had any me-time for about 2 weeks now. i havent even touched any of the songs ive been working on for my EP... and the EP is meant to be released late next febuary... hmmm... not gonna happen...
    Stop posting in here then. That'll save you some time ;-)
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Filterkat

awww cmon... whats a bit of forum trolling between a few tasks... its kind of my 20 minutes of me-time a day... so i suppose i do get SOME me time... very minimal though... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Filterkat View Post
    awww cmon... whats a bit of forum trolling between a few tasks... its kind of my 20 minutes of me-time a day... so i suppose i do get SOME me time... very minimal though... lol

Yeah, just pulling your leg mate. DJTT is one of my main displacement activities... it's overtaken facebook put it that way

Plus I got one eye on hitting the 1000 post mark too so I might have to spend even more time here

Filterkat

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    DJTT is one of my main displacement activities... it's overtaken facebook put it that way
    Hahaha... sadly... id have to say... same...

since only about a dozen of my mates on facebook are DJ's, theres not nearly as many people on FB that i can talk about all the shit i want to... and even those DJ mates of mine... most of them are still "old school" DJ's so when i start talking about mappings, and modifier conditions, and superknobs... there all like WTF?

mmmm.... superknobs

*realises this sounds bad*

Filterkat

yeah... i giggled a bit when i typed it... wasnt sure if anyone was going to pick up on it in that sense... i guess alot of people are as sick minded as i am :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast