Xbox controller help please

Default Xbox controller help please

Rite Iv just finished changing the connection on an xbox controller to a usb one im sure that was the easy part. (Its a first generation xbox controller i.e not the 360)

Now would some one tell me were to go next i.e what do i need to do, to get the controller sending out midi.

Currently im at the point where when i connect the controller it pops up 'found new hardware' 'found Microsoft intergrated hub' or something along that line.

Thanks

P.s i have searched the forum all help is apriciated just looking for a point in the rite direction
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Update: Well think im kinda getting somewhere installed a driver from here.

http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd.html#download
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Now have input commands getting to the laptop but how do i change these to midi??

Sorry about the double posts

you need a HID to MIDI translator program.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Thanks appreciate it

Right iv looked still looking for something to convert the xbox data to midi.

Please and thanks

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2862

I've used Fergos with Maple Midi.

Quote Originally Posted by Archies'bald View Post
    Cheers exactly what i was looking for thanks for all the help but i may be back :L

One last question how do i import my setting from fergo to traktor??