Dilemma!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dilemma!

Tech Student

Default Dilemma!

Ok here is my issue and i felt that the S4 forum would be the best place to ask this. My issue is this coming christmas, my parents offered to help pay for an upgrade from my original controller (Algorithm Spin, its an average beginner controller) to a better one. I felt it was a little hasty to just buy the S4 since there is a sale on traktor on djdeals.com and i was wondering what would be the better choice, buy the S4 or buy traktor pro and another controller. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by regs3 View Post
    Ok here is my issue and i felt that the S4 forum would be the best place to ask this. My issue is this coming christmas, my parents offered to help pay for an upgrade from my original controller (Algorithm Spin, its an average beginner controller) to a better one. I felt it was a little hasty to just buy the S4 since there is a sale on traktor on djdeals.com and i was wondering what would be the better choice, buy the S4 or buy traktor pro and another controller. Thanks!
    I am no expert, but there have been quite a few threads on choosing controllers (not including the above mentioned deal) and the general consensus is pick up the S4. As I said though, the "general" consensus is that, it's not how everyone views it.

I am a beginner as well, just started at the end of the October and I dove in and picked up an S4 and I love every second of using it.

sebastiannz

S4 would be a sweet xmas present! If you are going to use traktor you may as well get the controller designed specifically for it?

how can we tell you, what you want??
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    Honestly - that's the smartest thing i've heard in a while. It's extremely true. There must be something you have set in your mind. Like some sort of idea of what you want.

If you do have something in mind (like for example the S4) and want to know the pros / cons in our opinions that would probably be a better post / question!

I'm going to be using your comment in my signature weltraumpapst, quoted ofcourse! If you don't mind, that is!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Honestly - that's the smartest thing i've heard in a while. It's extremely true. There must be something you have set in your mind. Like some sort of idea of what you want.

If you do have something in mind (like for example the S4) and want to know the pros / cons in our opinions that would probably be a better post / question!

I'm going to be using your comment in my signature weltraumpapst, quoted ofcourse! If you don't mind, that is!
    hehe.. go for it
    i'm honored..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Like this:

These aren't the controllers you're looking for. Move along and get an S4.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I totally get you, but i understand these questions too, it's for some of us a big investment, and there is always that question do or did i make the right choice?

I think we should start an online s4 therapy group, now we only need a guru that can lead the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT5VQ...eature=related
    Last edited by souldancer; 12-09-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Tech Student

U get Traktor Pro with S4, and the best thing is, u get it mapped and omptimized just for S4.

just plug and play baby!

Quote Originally Posted by rytme View Post
    U get Traktor Pro with S4, and the best thing is, u get it mapped and omptimized just for S4.

just plug and play baby!

And calibrate .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast