Kontrol x1 mapped as mixer - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

hey wait a minute, do you not actually have the X1 yet?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    hey wait a minute, do you not actually have the X1 yet?
    Yes, I have it!
    Last edited by menazone; 12-14-2010 at 08:37 AM.

ok i've grown attached to the famous 'freeze' echo effect so if you want to swap from chained to advanced fx mode and vice versa you now hold shift + press fx1/fx2 (in the default/ FX mode). fx1 for deck a and fx2 for deck b. i tweaked a few functions, got rid of a couple of clashes, deleted some redundant mappings, and just because i can, now when a loop is active the whole transport section illuminates in a loop like a giant blue glowing sphincter.
    here's the updated mapping.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    now when a loop is active the whole transport section illuminates in a loop like a giant blue glowing sphincter.
    here's the updated mapping.
    KING!

thnx!

Tech Student

Default Mini mixer with X1 :)

Can you please upload your tsi file?
    Is just what i was looking for

Here ya go.

Tech Student

Default Kontrol x1 mapped as mixer

Thank u

No worries. just remember SHIFT+ON switches between FX/EQ modes. Let me know if you need me to walk you through it mate.

Jester dude............Your the F'n man!
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Wizard

Hi Jester...just got the X1 basically to control my Serato Scratch Live. It came bundled with a free version of Traktor 2 LE and i have been messing with this for a day or 2. It seems like a good solution for a mobile gig.

Is it possible to use your tsi on the LE of Traktor 2 or do i need one of the Premium versions (Pro) to be able to use your mappings. I cant seem to be able to find an option on the LE to load the mappings i downloaded.

Regards
    Last edited by dj_marv; 04-27-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast