Kontrol x1 mapped as mixer - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

As far as i know you cant use custom mappings with the LE versions. Here is my updated tsi for Pro 2.
    Last edited by Jester; 04-27-2011 at 06:26 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

and 1.2.7

Enjoy !
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You can use custom mappings with LE, but you have to hack it to do it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

@Photojojo.. can u point me in the right direction for the hack. I ve got the Traktor 2 LE on the MBP with the X1

dude we cant help you with hacks, you're on your own there sorry.

Tech Wizard

Thats aii.

One of the easiest googles ever though
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

First of all i suppose i should say hiya

I've recently bought an X1 for use when i play out (some of the booths are too small for the S4) and just playing with it at the mo at home not connected to an external mixer.

Jester's map looks great for what i am after at the minute but being a complete noob i'm not sure how to install/use the .tsi file with Pro 2. I've tried importing but once i select and import then none of the buttons control anything.

Help much appreciated

Make sure you import it with the big import button (see my sig) and then select the Kontrol X1 in the in and out port drop down menus (top right of the mapping window).
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Cheers buddy but i've dug out the old Vestax mixer and reverted back to the default setup now, buuuuuuuuut another question

Is there anyway to play a track whilst in hotcue mode eg can i hot cue juggle then keep my finger on the hotcue, press play and the track will continue playing as normal?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast