Definitive Guide to doing a DJTT Arcade Modification with no machine shop too.

Default Definitive Guide to doing a DJTT Arcade Modification with no machine shop too.

Right,

I've tried to compile all the information and tutorials into one place regarding doing the Arcade button mod on the VCI.

Let me know if it makes sense

http://www.maxonemusic.com/diyarcademod

Also, if this ends up being useful for you, just leave a comment here to help spread love

Thanks,
    Max
    Last edited by MaxOne; 12-20-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Looks good compadre!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Cheers man, yeah it's just everything is kind of all spread out and you have to do a lot of searched to find what you want now.

Thought it'd be nice to put it all in one place
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

You'r right on that one!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Great! I was just wondering what the total cost of going the DIY route is? And do you (or anyone else) happen to know where the electrical supplies can be bought in the US? I'm considering this as an option for a new set-up but I need to know if it's worth the trouble.

Added the original mod video to my instructions now too

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Nice job.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x