decksavers

Thread: decksavers

Default decksavers

Just saw that decksavers stated on their website that they will come with one for the s4 in January.

Tech Mentor

I've never seen a decksaver before. Can they replace a flight case for travelling?

Tech Wizard

^^ no... its more or less like the dust covers that come with 1200s. i still want one tho for when the s4 is at home..

I'm gonna use them for transportation as well, when transported in a softcase, hopefully udg is making something.

decksavers say they use very strong plasic (Rather than using cheaper inferior plastics, each cover is manufactured from Polycarbonate - a very hardwearing plastic used in bullet proof glass. The use of Polycarbonate means that thinner material can be used, making for discrete, strong yet attractive protection for your equipment.)

It will protect the knobs and faders during transportation.
    Last edited by souldancer; 12-16-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Tech Convert

yeap was nervous about the faders too in a bag/case

I do not intend to do publicity on Decksaver but I can tell you it is well worth the money!!
    I had my first gig with the S4 and I used it to transport inside my Novation softbag 25, and at the gig, to raise it to match my partner's mixer. I just had to put 4 little ruber bumpers, like the ones you'll find inside kittchen's doors, on the bottom of the S4, so it would'nt slip, and that's it!! Perfect fit!!

Does anybody know if a decksaver + VCI-100 will fit in the Mono EFX Kondenser bag? Or would it be too big?