Left jog wheel doesn't move as far as the right

Default Left jog wheel doesn't move as far as the right

So I think have v1.2(waiting for cable to do upgrade from amazon)

When I touch the left jog wheel, then spin it and let go it goes like 50% as far as doing it on the right jog wheel. I guess i should note im not giving it little spins and im throwing the wheels pretty hard to make it go a long distance. I would think it would be effecting small movements though as well...

And I don't mean the physical unit, i mean on the waveforms in traktor.

I'm guessing it's a problem? I would assume both would be the same. Settings in traktor are all fine and settings are the same on both jogs. Doesn't seem to affect performance though, but then again i always scratch on the right side.

And on the back of the unit both touch sensors are at the same spot..
    Last edited by mycathasrabies; 12-14-2010 at 11:19 PM.

Yeah after just testing it out spinning it fast and stopping and doing quick jabs it is nowhere near as responsive as the right jog.

Sounds like the same sort of problem I was having... not that I've managed to find time to fix it yet, hopefully I'll take a look in the next few days.

edit: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18871
    here's the thread

Well I restarted traktor and it seemed to be back to normal it just glitched out I guess.

Anyways I upgraded to 1.4 and now both have been running smooth and a lot better so I guess problem solved.