Algoriddim Djay ("new" dj software)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Algoriddim Djay ("new" dj software)

Hi fellows.
    I was reading the I-DJ magazine and then I read about this app.

"...In true Mac form, Djay is not trying to keep numerous windows open at once, so your processing power isn’t having the life sucked out it, so yet another bonus. There’s also full MIDI integration for the Vestax VCI and VCM MIDI controllers making this software package very versatile..."

"...I’m sure some people will moan that it doesn’t have auto BPM, or even a three-deck option, but for the money you won’t find better mixing software for the Mac. Although there is a basic auto mix function, you actually have to count BPMs and not rely on the computer to do it all for you, which is a breath of fresh air as far as I’m concerned. A DJ having to DJ, whatever next?! Plus, it’s nice to see a DJ package that’s not just another clone of Traktor, but instead ploughs its own furrow… iDJ
    "

Only 30 pounds on amazon uk, and till now some good reviews. Anyone has tried to mix on this?

If there has anything i have learnt about dj sortware is that whenever any new dj software hits the market its completely crap and need some serious maturing time.

I would first try to grab hold of a demo before blowing my bucks.

As Bento said, software needs to mature. (Even the great Traktor Pro still needs to mature. :eek: )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

i have it and its very user friendly but its nothing compared to traktor i wouldnt recommend using it for gigs

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    As Bento said, software needs to mature. (Even the great Traktor Pro still needs to mature. :eek: )
    All that said theres a massive gap in the market that could potentially be filled by a new company.

True that mate!

@kouki:
    Can it be compared to Mixxx?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Guru

Skratchworx gave this a good review....It's worth looking into it.

I'm gonna give the demo a go this weekend .

Cool, give us a review after!

Ok, i just checked out the site, 10 day trial...come on. No graphic wave, the program looks very simple to use 2 turntables and a mixer. Do this thing have key lock? Ill give it a try, but im not too big on installing stuff on my macbook.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast