problems with my music distorded on traktor pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default problems with my music distorded on traktor pro

hey i just got traktor pro and im using a usb soundcard that came with my imix reload. when i set asio4all to use the usb card and the internal on it starts to pop and distort but when i swich it to only one of them its works great. can anyone please help me out with this i have a gig soon and i need it to work thanks

Get a decent soundcard maybe?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Try change the latency (make it higher) in you soundcard settings in TSP - that should sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    Get a decent soundcard maybe?

^ This.

Yes upgrade your soundcard to something like an Audio 2. You will see results straight away. Until then, sounds like your latency is set WAY too low. What is it set at right now?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

+1 on the latency suggestions and +100 on the better soundcard.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

First thing will be to turn the Master Output down and make sure that the Output LEDS never go into the Red.

Tech Guru

Given all the stated above. You could check and make sure your speakers are working properly (Bad cord/Blown/Old).

The other thing to check is that the sample rate for your soundcard in Traktor matches what it might be set to by it's own driver. I had my soundcard set to 44.1 but the software set to 48 and it was distorted until I set them to match.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

all of the above, make sure there is no red on the output meter, adjust your latency, start at about 15ms and work backwards if you feel theres too big a delay. mines set to 4ms, but the audio 8 can easily handle it. and yeah, get a good soundcard
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Convert

thanks ill try that. but the only thing is when i open asio4all the sound goes back to working great but when i close the window it goes back to distortion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast