Back in england,and WTF.

Default Back in england,and WTF.

So switched my flight to yesterday night as today was ment to be worse (and yup it is) so i am glad i am back in england,but it is so cold and so much snow,the roads are a complete mess had to push the bloody car out the snow as got stuck on the way back from the airport,this country is a joke this time off year they just cant cope,but glad to be home (apart from the weather)

and in some other great news,my mbp wont be here for a week due to ups not taking any orders till then

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It was 70 f*ckin degrees here yesterday and I was wearing shorts. This warm weather is getting on my nerves, but I'm glad we're not snowed in.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

madrid was 10 degrees and i thought that was cold,the second i got off the plane i was like turn this thing around,i hate the cold,and i hate england when its like this as its a mess,nothing works,cant get anywhere its a mess.share some of that sun please

Man, I thought airports in England were backed up with closures and delays. I'll be passing through next week...hopefully global warming will get off its lazy ass for a few days.

im pissed off too, boiler burst yesterday, gotta buy a fooking new one now, gettin it done tomorrow off a plumber i know, £800 supplied and fitted, all i can say is im glad i ordered my macbook pro before this went or i dont think i would have ordered it.....
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Forecasts down to minus 21 in parts of Scotland tonight. I wouldn't mind so much but it's hardly got above freezing during the whole month of December.

What's really annoying me is I can't get out to a mountain for snowboarding.