Had a play on an S4 whilst xmas shopping and... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To be honest, i'm not even that interested in the software...

I just know that when push comes to shove, i'll never play a "loop" set, just not my thing.

yeah i can trigger some airhorns, but i can do that already with the 8 hotcues in deck D and my LPD8.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    To be honest, i'm not even that interested in the software...

I just know that when push comes to shove, i'll never play a "loop" set, just not my thing.

yeah i can trigger some airhorns, but i can do that already with the 8 hotcues in deck D and my LPD8.
    you can trigger cowbells too, even moar than now. everybody loves cowbells.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    you can trigger cowbells too, even moar than now. everybody loves cowbells.
    and a 'westwood' bomb drop sound

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    and a 'westwood' bomb drop sound
    Me and a mate of mine went and saw westwood once. He dropped his bomb sound and my mate happened to shout "Westwood you c*nt" which also was the exact moment there was a massive silence. He got his heavies to throw us out. Happy daze.

Tech Mentor

I finally got to test run an S4 yesterday while out christmas shopping. I didn't really like it to begin with but I was still curious to see one. It's a massive beast, no doubt. Faders feel pretty good and I like the huge "dedicated" filter knobs, as well as push button knobs. Cue Buttons seemed pretty lame.

Overall I'm really glad I didn't fall for this one like I did the APC40. I think a lot of people will continue to love it, but half of them will feel like it was a lack luster purchase about a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanSOLO View Post
    I finally got to test run an S4 yesterday while out christmas shopping. I didn't really like it to begin with but I was still curious to see one. It's a massive beast, no doubt. Faders feel pretty good and I like the huge "dedicated" filter knobs, as well as push button knobs. Cue Buttons seemed pretty lame.

Overall I'm really glad I didn't fall for this one like I did the APC40. I think a lot of people will continue to love it, but half of them will feel like it was a lack luster purchase about a year from now.
    Yeah, it's just too big and the cue/play buttons are wack!!

ba humbug
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123