OT: Official "What did Santa bring you?" thread.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default OT: Official "What did Santa bring you?" thread.

I'm off to christmas lunch right now. Am eager to open the package thats shaped suspiciously like a 1.5 litre Grolsch Magnum! Lets see what y'all got guys.

Merry X-Mas everybody,
    Jesse
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

6:05 PM here in one the east coast of the USA. Damn you and your significantly earlier Christmas! :P
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Less snow tho, being summer and all. Have a good one mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

heh you too man, Merry Christmas. I don't know what I'd do if was warm during Christmas, I'm sure I would be all out of wack lol.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Yeah and water going down the plug the other way would totally freak you out!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

You can have all this snow in my back garden thats making my trip to the freezer a cold one.

Santa will be bringing me another MASSIVE hangover just like the one i had today !!!

Do not under any circumstances agree to drink Cointreau with the assistant manager of the pub your in. It does not end well.

Happy Xmas Jester & Big C.

... and everyone else who pops into this thread.

i got my ipod nano 6th gen a couple of months ago as an early chrismas present to myself.

but my headphones i used for it crapped out, so im also going to get myself a pair of pioneer hdj 500s

BUT theres a possibility that my parents might be getting them but dont want me to know.

i told my mom to get black ops (wii) and epic mickey (also wii) for my little brothers, but ill be playing them too
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

New jeans and blouse.Keeping it tight this year.Next year he's bringing me S4 so gotta save to pay him back.

Tech Mentor

money, which helped me to buy a VCI 100, DJTT stuff (hope i'l get it soon) and audio2dj.
    + SRH 750DJ

in the past month, ive bought traktor scratch pro, 2 x kontrol x1's a vci-100 and then the overlay and coloured knob n fader pack from djtt, and yesterday i got my 17" macbook pro... best christmas ive ever had haha.... probly get some socks tomora lol merry christmas everyone hope you all do as well as me
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast