Traktor Scratch Pro Beat Grid Lock and itunes BPM Issue
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Scratch Pro Beat Grid Lock and itunes BPM Issue

I have alot of songs in my itunes playlist. I use Tangerine to set the bpm of the songs, and so far it has worked pretty good. recently, I have noticed that some songs, when I add to collection from the itunes playlist, the bpm is a very huge number. and the beatgrid is locked. I have tried removing the songs both from TSPro and iTunes and readding them into itunes first then into TSP, but still the same issue.

when I click on the itunes playlist in TSPro, TSPro starts to load, then tries to (analyse) the songs and changes the bpm to a huge number. I have noticed that the files that have the beatgrid locked are the ones whos bpms are huge. It is a pain to unlock every file one by one. I would like to know why TSPro is locking these files in the beat grid on the import.

i have the same problem. so far i've given up on bpm-ing eslewhere and only do it in traktor pro...
    "This is the soundtrack to the nightmares in which I can't wake up. I'm about to be murdered, or I'm being forced to jump off a cliff. Thank you."
    http://www.myspace.com/kagnawh

Tech Convert

What is the reason for the locked beatgrid? I have about 15,000 songs and about all of the are locked. What I did is first imported the songs from the TS collection and then analyzed them, the analyzing did not help fix the bpm!!!