what do you think about these requested features?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what do you think about these requested features?

(In traktor)

1) This feature would help alot when doing live mashups. Even if there is a fix set of colors and symbols, it would be better than the current solution. Using different colors would help me (and others) to quickly identify a track section. For example: only bass, breakdown, percurssion and bassline, vocal section, vocal and bassline, etc...

2) By being able to choose what set of cues and loops i can use, it would enable us to better organize the process of deciding which cues and loops belong to which edit or mashup.

IS IT THAT HARD TO IMPLEMENT? D: *irony*

1) I presume you mean coloured cue markers or the ability to colour the waveform. Yep, they've all been requested several times and yep, they are a good idea.

2) Yep, good idea
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

i would just want different colored cue markers. (by that i mean i want to change the color of each individual one)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I personally would like to "undock" the browser view and place it on my other monitor.
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by rhombus_77 View Post
    I personally would like to "undock" the browser view and place it on my other monitor.
    that would be nice, but it wont help much because the wavforms will still be the same size, and if you need a bigger list you can go into browse mode (or what ever its called)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    that would be nice, but it wont help much because the wavforms will still be the same size, and if you need a bigger list you can go into browse mode (or what ever its called)
    That is very true; although running 4 decks might be easier. I guess I can trigger browser view with my controller, but I am wasting all this monitor real estate (and I am lazy!)
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

i forgot about using 4 decks lol

Maybe I misunderstand point number 2, but doesn't Traktor already have a feature similar to that where you can store individual sets of 8 hot cues? Then when you want a particular set, you just click from the drop down menu?

You have only one set of 32 cues! The idea is to have a way to select which set of cues and loops you want and put substitute the current set with the new one, in the waveform.

got it??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast