Just wanted to report the progress on this lovely OS.

I installed it on my main laptop about a week ago (I know I know, it's still pre beta but it's frickin more stable and beautiful looking then XP as well as Vista).

While it has a few tiny glitches designwise I'm focused on the day to day hammering of the system and I've put it through Photoshop CS4, Adobe Premiere CS3, Traktor 3.2, Propellerheads Reason and other heavy software and having run both XP and Vista on this lappy I can easily say I have never seen it this great. Third party drivers, no problems, it warns that it might not be support it but it eats it up like it was nothing.

I am totally serious about running this Windows 7 pre beta until the beta or final version is released. I highly recommend anyone who is not 100% happy with their system to try it out but for god sakes... Back up first!

I have to be honest though, I'm still eye balling the Mac. All this work with reinstalling, finding files in whatever hells corner they are pushed in under the Windows OS. The simplicity of Mac just makes me love it, anyway. Just wanted to drop an update on the status of this beautiful piece of software.